Application Technologist at International Flavors and Fragrances
We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
Dreamers and doers, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. We are fueled by our four corporate values of passion, creativity, expertise and empowerment. It is the unique blend of these values that make us IFF. These qualities can be seen and felt throughout our amazing 129 year history and will continue to guide us as we explore our limitless possibilities and develop new-to-world solutions that enhance the lives of millions around the globe.
Please view our careers video at IFF Career Video- Great things are happening here
The History of IFF: The History of IFF
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn Facebook
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive for results
- Customer focussed
- Able to work under pressure
- Good Time management skills
- Team player and demonstrated leader skills.
- Essential: Minimum entry level in a BS degree in Food Science, Chemistry
- Preferred: Master &/or PhD preferred
- Passed IFF internal sensory test & discriminative organoleptic skills
- Knowledge in raw materials, food regulations, production processes.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in industrial food, ingredient or flavour industry.
- 4 years in specific field of expertise – Savoury and/or Beverage. Training will be provided to gain skills in other category end-uses.