Transportation Coordinator Lead at AECOM
Transportation Coordinator Lead at AECOM
URS/AECOM has an opening for a
Transportation Coordinator Lead in
The Transportation Coordinator Lead must be capable of overseeing, but not limited to, the following Air Coordinating Cell functions: Container operation function: Customer Service; Convoy Briefings; Convoy Escorting, Staging Area Management; Hazardous Materiel (HAZMAT) Documentation Certification; RFID Management; Document Cargo; Container Management: and Safety Briefings. Transportation Coordinator Lead must also be Hazardous Materiel (HAZMAT) certified or have the ability to use and Integrated Booking System Container Management Module (IBS-CMM), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags (CMOS) Cargo Management Operation System, Knowledgeable of Department of Transportation Regulation (DTR).9-R part II. Coordinate cargo movement through the Air Cell, Line Haul, and Container Section for receiving inbound and shipping out bound cargo to designated location.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsibilities may include but not limited to the following depending upon team assignment within the Transportation section. Maybe required to provide team leadership to Eastern employees assigned to the Line Haul team, Air Coordination Cell Team, Container Processing team, Container Fabrication team, Customs Clearance team or (TAS) Transportation Automation System team.
2. Verify DD Form, TAC Code, DODAAC, shipment priority, and POC information for validity.
3. Receive cargo shipment from all mode of transportation and process for delivery to the appropriate destination
4. Check cargo manifest, MRO, DD Form, DD Form, against cargo uploaded or down loaded into the CRSP.
5. Prepare documentation for sensitive cargo movement, DD From-2, DD Form.
6. Meet with unit representatives to coordinate pre-Joint inspection and joint inspection (JI) joint inspections prior to receipt or release of cargo.
7. Assist in the building and inspecting L pallets for Air Movement IAW DTR.9-R Part II
8. Ensures (Qatar MOI) Qatar Ministry of Interior has been coordinated for link up through Movement Control Teams (MCTs) for required moves.
9. Perform pre-JIs to ensure adherence to Air Force standards and regulations to process cargo
10. Transport cargo to and from the APOE/D, or coordinate for cargo transportation to and from the APOE/D.
11. Conduct JIs at the APOE/D and make correction as needed.
12. Prepare DD Form, Transportation Control Movement Document, and enter all prime and trailer card entries for TCMD data
13. Conduct inspections of export shipments as it is being packed with Military Customs to inspect shipment to CONUS and OCONUS, and ensure no prohibited items are shipped.
14. Able to compute center of balance and weights on rolling stock equipment.
15. Maintains historical record data on all cargo move movements throughout the AOR.
16. Possess the ability to perform Air Cell, Line Haul and Container operations.
17. Must be certified and/or licensed to operate Forklifts, i.e., MHE: RTCH, 30K, 10K, 6K, 4K and container handlers.
18. Knowledge of moving ocean freight shipment through the designated SPOE/D
19. Leads cargo trucks convoy and has overall responsibility for mission coordination, preparation, equipment safety and accountability.
20. Conduct daily safety briefing or safety presentations to the staff during weekly safety meeting.
Performs other duties and assignments as required.
+ High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
+ Must be a U.S. citizen and have a U.S. passport.
+ Must have an active Secret clearance.
+ At least two years of related work experience.
+ Relevant experience gained in commercial supply position is acceptable.
+ Hazmat/Hazwoper Certification required.
+ IBS CMM Certification required.
+ Ammo 62 certification or equivalent required.
+ Air load Planner certification required.
+ Knowledgeable in how to process TMRs, and TCMDs.
+ Excellent computer, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills required. Computer skills include a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CMOS and the IBS-CMM.
+ Requires excellent organizational skills; with the ability to work under fast paced and adverse conditions.
+ Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
+ Must be able to work under austere weather conditions.
+ Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
+ Must be able to obtain Qatar Driver’s License.
+ Five (5) years related experience working with U.S. Army combat and tactical equipment preferred.
+ Knowledge of U.S. Army inventory management systems and techniques is preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.